Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Are you passionated about programming and curious about a highly creative, stimulating, and technically challenging role? Continue reading! "The main purpose is to be the best R&D team in Sweden. I don't decide the processes, it is the team who owns and develops the processes", Andreas Helgegren, VP Engineering.
Founded in 2015 by experienced entrepreneurs, we quickly gained traction as a Y Combinator funded company – one of the most prestigious startup-accelerators in the world. Since then, we have grown from a Startup-challenger to becoming an industry leader within our area. We are currently 90 colleagues at our offices in San Francisco, Stockholm, Malmö, Marseille, Oslo and Aarhus. GetAccept is an All-in-One Platform for B2B Sales and our vision is "to become the platform where every B2B business happens, in a natural way".
In order for you to get an understanding of where we come from, check out the Vlog made by our founders here.
What you can expect
- The possibility of joining a growing Tech Company in an early stage and contribute with your knowledge and experiences
- To work in a team with close collaboration and a great team spirit where you develop each other
- An experienced Leader who will support and coach you and your personal growth
- Flexible working hours and a beautiful office at the best address in Malmö
- Happy hours, regular catered meals, and fun colleagues who really care about you
- Competitive compensation
- To automate deployment processes in a Global Environment
- To create a scalable and highly reliable software system
- To have a passion for programming and automation
- Several years of programming experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in written
It is a plus if you
- Are fluent in Swedish, both verbal and in written
- Have an Academical background, i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
As a person you are
- A problem solver