Key Customer Developer
Can you grow a forest out of a tree?
Great, because thats exactly what you will be doing as our new Key Customer Developer. Buckle up.
As KCD you are responsible for develop and maintaining existing key customer relationships and take full ownership of all commercial dialogues. You work in our Enterprise squads, were the BDR generate leads, AE:s carry out demos and close deals and you as a KCS then handle the ownership of the customer. You will also work closely with a Engagement Manager that handles onboarding, training and overall customer satisfaction.
Teamwork and collaboration within the squad is crucial for our success. You will work in a sales oriented environment and should be able to "think out of the box" and have a business-mindset combined with heavy problem solving skills. For this position, we need a senior person with a strategic height that has experience from SaaS/Software sales processes with multiple stakeholders, legal discussions as well as RFP:s.
Most likely, you:
- are comfortable with rapidly changing environment - we're growing fast and we expect you to be able to keep up
- have exceptional written and verbal communication and learn new technologies quickly
- want to join a fast growing company with an international customer base
- have a strong interest in sales, SaaS-solutions, social media and digital sales tools
- are a champion at creating trust, likability and understanding of the potential at the customer
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B sales towards Enterprise segment in a KAM position
- At least 2 years experience from SaaS, software or IT.
- Excellent track record growing customers and preventing churn
- Academic background, bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities.
- Continuous development and career opportunities.
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Happy hours, regular catered meals, and fun colleagues.
- Solid training and introduction to our company, product and processes.
This role reports to our Regional Sales Director in Stockholm.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!