Enterprise Account Executive
Ready to start doing business?!
Great, because as an Enterprise Account Executive your daily focus is business.
We strongly believe in teamwork and therefore we have built our sales organization around Squads. You will belong in our brand new Enterprise-squad focusing on strategic accounts with over 500 employees and your team will consisting of a dedicated BDR, a Key customer developer as well as an Engagement Manager. You all work intensively with your excellence and close cooperation within the team's all members.
Roll up your sleeves, here comes some leads!
Your colleagues needs your performance for the wheels to keep spinning in your Squad. The working days are filled with business-related activities and conversations. Most sales meetings you conduct are booked by your BDR colleague. Your task now is to welcome new customers of Getaccept´s fantastic platform and close the deal (don’t worry - you will be able to use the best tool in the world to track, engage and sign the contract).
You host both physical and online meetings depending on your and your customers' wishes. Many of the clients have international presence, their might be traveling in this role. Your vocabulary mirrors your customers, because they all are in senior position - exciting right!? Keep calm, onboarding and world-class service to all your customers are the expertise of your Customer Engagement colleague.
Is this possibly you?
A rocket that nobody can stop, a closer whom nobody can catch up and the one who never lost deal? Perfect, but that's not quite what we are looking for.
The next Squad member we are looking for is a human being just like the rest of us. You enjoy making business and have fun at work - while still being focused on achieving your qouta. You are curious, responsive and solution oriented in dialogues with the customer. And your main goal is undoubtedly to help the prospect to achieve the best results with our solution. For this position, we need a senior person with a strategic height that has experience from SaaS/Software sales processes with multiple stakeholders, legal discussions as well as RFP:s.
Most likely, you:
- have a strong interest in sales, SaaS-solutions, social media and digital sales tools.
- have a sharp creative mind, crisp communication skills and love to grow your business network.
- are a champion at creating trust, likability and business understanding before closing the deal.
- like to perform against clear and transparent KPI:s
- want to be a part of a growing company
- Taking care of leads handed over by fellow BDR:s
- Reaching out through phone & social channels
- Performing online and on-site meetings and closing deals on Enterprise segment
- Logging information and keeping deal updated in CRM
- Negotiating contracts & handing over customer to Customer Success
- Native Swedish speaker, fluent in English.
- Academic background, bachelor degree or higher
- 7 years minimum of B2B sales with a excellent track record
- 2 years minimum experience of SaaS/Software sales towards Enterprise segment
- Hunger to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of CRM:s such as LimeCRM, SuperOffice, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics365 and HubspotCRM
- Leadership experience and/or sports background
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities.
- Continuous development and solid career opportunities within our GetNext program
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues.
- Solid training and introduction to our company, product and processes.
This role reports to our Regional Sales Director in Stockholm.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!