Are you our next Business Development Representative?
Do you love talking to new people over the phone? Can you write emails that "WOW" prospective customers? Then continue reading. We are building the next big thing in Norway!
About the position
GetAccept is a San Francisco-based company with our roots in the Nordics. During the last three years, we have been building a solid customer base with users in over 50 countries and we are now expanding into new international markets. GetAccept helps companies close more deals and accelerate their business from the first conversation with a prospect to a sealed contract by driving the communication and signature workflow from a single mobile and web platform. We believe in the power of relationships and want to bring personal and personalized interactions back to the online sales process.
Watch our MINI series Inside Silicon Valley (for real) here.
You and the rest of the team will work closely with Erik Holmen, Country Manager, Norway. We focus on people first where personal growth and development is the main focus - "The GetAccept Way of Work" - to deliver World Class Sales and Customer Success.
- Qualifying incoming requests and signup leads
- Prospecting fitting customers with help from external consultants
- Reaching out through phone & social channels and performing discovery calls to qualify the prospect
- Arranging meetings with Management level individuals
- Setting up automatic email and contact workflows
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation, flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Clear ownership and responsibilities
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues who care about you
- Continuous development and solid career opportunities within our GetNext program
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive
- Solid introduction program to our company, product and processes and continuous training
- Native Norwegian speaker, fluent in English
- You are eager to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
- Work experience in a customer facing role in outbound sales, service, business development or related fields, or:
- 2+ years of university; examples such as Høyskolen Kristiania, BI or NHH and other experience in sales / marketing or other vocational education within Sales/Marketing
It it a plus if you
- Have knowledge of CRM:s such as LimeCRM, SuperOffice, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics365 and Hubspot CRM
- Have leadership and/or sports background
- Have prior knowledge of the SaaS-business
- Have B2B experience
As a person we believe that you are