Sales Operations Manager
Do you simply just love data?
Great, because as our new Sales Operations Manager, that is your primarily focus.
The Sales Operations Manager plays a critical role on the sales team by partnering with sales leadership to refine our growth strategy, sales process, KPI framework, and revenue programs to exceed our goals. You ideally have prior experience with a range of sales motions: from highly technical and complex sales in the Enterprise space to high velocity sales in the SMB arena. You have a passion for driving towards outcomes by turning data-driven insights into actions.
- Own root cause analysis of operational issues
- Drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across a range of selling segments: direct, indirect, SMB, Enterprise, etc …
- Represent Sales Operations in management meetings
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines
- Plan and implement projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team for next year planning
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, or Business Operations
- Academic background, for this position a bachelor/master degree is mandatory
- Must be highly proficient in Hubspot , Google docs, LinkedIn and technically savvy for other key sales applications
- Good knowledge in crunching data and creating reports using Excel
- Experience with B2B SaaS, multi-product, and technical sales is highly preferred
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Fluent in Swedish and business English, other languages is a plus
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities.
- Continuous development and solid career opportunities within our GetNext program
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues.
- Solid training and introduction to our company, product and processes.
The role reports to our European CSO (Chief Sales Officer) and can be located either in Malmö or Stockholm.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!