GetAccept is one of the most successful startup who went through the prestigious startup accelerator Y Combinator in 2016. We have been growing from zero to 40 employees across our three offices in San Francisco and Sweden. We are expanding the development team to support our extreme growth and journey towards becoming the global market leader within the document workflow and automation space.
GetAccept is a global e-signing tool that aims to have high availability for all our customer all over the world. We are using AWS for all infrastructure and the current stack is running on OpsWorks and Elastic beanstalk together with RDS database.
We use CloudFormation to ensure we have the same setup in all our environments and use AWS CodePipelines for creating a nice working CI/CD
We think you simply love to play around with lambdas, scalability or watch CloudWatch logs as some else would reads their facebook feed. It doesn’t matter if you are junior, medior or senior. As long as you aim to be the best version of yourself we are happy!
Responsibilities (we only have 1)
- Having fun in the clouds :)
Skills and Requirements (also only 1)
- True passion for cloud technologies and security
What you will get (a lot)
- A fun and challenging workplace
- Flexible work hours and a beautiful office
- A team that cares about you and WILL help you grow and improve
- Monthly hackathon's
- Once a year we rent a house/cabin somewhere, squeeze in all devs to code and have heaps of fun
- Opportunity to visit our HQ in San Francisco to get inspired by the the true startup culture
- GetAccept Labs, All our devs rotate into our labs environment. In here we do everything from Arduino hacks to mind blowing AR visuals