Ready to start doing business?!
Great, because as an Account Executive your daily focus is business.
We strongly believe in teamwork and therefore we have built our organization with Squads. Each squad contains a sharp team consisting of SDR's, AE's, CS's and a Team leader. You all work intensively with your excellence and in close cooperation with all the team-members.
Roll up your sleeves, here comes some leads!
Your colleagues needs your performance for the wheels to keep spinning in your Squad. The working days are filled with business-related activities and conversations. Most sales meetings you conduct are booked by your SDR colleague. Your task now is to welcome new users of Getaccept´s fantastic platform and close the deal (don’t worry - you will be able to use the best tool in the world to track, engage and sign the contract).
You host both physical and online meetings depending on you and your customers' wishes. Your vocabulary mirrors your customers, because they are all in senior positions - exciting right!? Keep calm, onboarding and world-class service to all your customers are the expertise of your Customer Success colleague.
Is this possibly you?
A rocket that nobody can stop, a closer who nobody can catch up with and the one who never lost a deal? Perfect, but that's not quite what we are looking for.
The next Squad member we are looking for is a human being just like the rest of us. You enjoy making business and have fun at work - while still being focused on achieving your quota. You are curious, responsive and solution oriented in dialogues with the customer. And your main goal is undoubtedly to help the prospect to achieve the best results with our solution.
Most likely, you:
- have an academic background, although we put higher emphasize on your personal ambitions and attitude.
- have a strong interest in sales, SaaS-solutions, social media and digital sales tools.
- have a sharp creative mind, crisp communication skills and love to grow your business network.
- are a champion at creating trust, like-ability and business understanding before closing the deal.
- like to perform against clear and transparent KPI's
- Taking care of leads handed over by fellow SDR's
- Reaching out through phone & social channels
- Performing online demos and closing deals on primarily SME-segments
- Logging information and keeping deal updated in CRM
- Negotiating contracts & handing over customers to Customer Success
- Native Danish speaker, fluent in English.
- At least 2 years of experience within outbound B2B/B2C sales with good track record
- Hunger to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of CRM's such as LimeCRM, SuperOffice, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics365 and HubspotCRM
- Prior knowledge of SaaS-business
- Fluent in other languages such as Norwegian, Swedish & Finnish
- Leadership and/or sports background
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities.
- Continuous development and solid career opportunities within our GetNext program
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues.
- Solid training and introduction to our company, product and processes.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!