Regional Sales Manager
If you want to join a young, but experienced team with a “just do it”-mentality that aims for the stars – then you are the right person to apply.
GetAccept is a San Francisco-based company with our roots in the Nordics. During the last three years, we have been building a solid customer base with customers in over 50 countries and are now expanding our business further into Europe. We are looking for the best talents with an excellent track record, and an infinite hunger to learn.
As Regional Sales Manager in Stockholm you will have overall responsibilities for the combined sales quota of all sales reps at the office. Today, there are 7 persons working in Stockholm but the office will scale to at least 15 persons within 12 months. Our sales teams are working in cross functional squads of 5-6 persons including a Team leader. Together with the Team leads – you will make sure Stockholm stands out, achieves targets and have fun along the way!
At GetAccept – all leaders within sales also have their own personal target. Therefore - you spend around half of your time working with strategic Enterprise accounts, leading the way for the rest of the team. In order to do this, you need to work in a structured way, maintain your focus and utilize the knowledge at the office. It is very important that you love to be operational, this role is not a purely strategic/leadership position!
This is a unique role and opportunity where your personal and professional qualities will grow tremendously and only you decide the limits. Our team always works hard to reach all goals and we love to celebrate our wins together as a team.
- Coach, lead and help the team members to reach the overall office KPI:s including MRR growth, activity and customer satisfaction
- Together with the Management team and Team leads, work and improve our sales process & strategies in order to become the market leader in Europe
- Conduct sales calls, meetings and present GetAccept in a way that the client sees the benefits based on their needs and specific business challenges – focusing on Enterprise accounts.
- Set up, grow and lead our teams in Stockholm during 2019 and going forward
- Make sure the GetAccept culture is present and blooming in Stockholm
Skills & Requirements
- HBO/University degree (any discipline)
- Prior knowledge of SaaS-business is a requirement
- 5+ years experience within B2B sales reaching targets while targeting MID/Enterprise
- 3+ Management experience with staff liability
- A doer who get-things-done
- Result-oriented approach
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- Extensive legal knowledges is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM:s such as LimeCRM, Dynamics 365, SuperOffice & Salesforce is a plus
- Hunger to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
If this feels like you, we'd love to heir from you!