Sales Development Representative
Ready to take the next step in your sales career?
If you want to join a young, but experienced, team with a “just do it”-mentality that aims for the stars – then you are the right person to apply.
GetAccept is a San Francisco-based company with our roots in the Nordics. During the last two years, we have been building a solid customer base with users in over 50 countries and we are now expanding into new international markets.
We strongly believe in teamwork and therefore we have built our organization with Squads. Today we have three Squads, where each squad is a sharp team consisting of SDR:s, AE:s, CS:s and a Team leader. You all work intensively with your excellence and close cooperation within the team. In fact - you play a crucial part in the teams success!
Most likely, you are in the beginning of your sales career and are looking for an environment that can give you practical experience for further advancements. We are looking for the best sales talents with excellent track record and an infinite hunger to learn. We value your personality, ambitions, attitude and energy far more than your experience!
- Qualifying incoming request and signup leads
- Prospecting fitting customers with help from external consultants
- Setting up automatic email and contact workflows
- Reaching out through phone & social channels
- Performing discovery calls to qualify the prospect
- Performing online demos and closing deals on our smallest segment
- Arranging meetings with Management level individuals
- Native Swedish speaker, fluent in English.
- At least 1 year experience within outbound B2B/B2C sales or 2+ years study from IHM, SMH or other vacational education within Sales/Marketing
- Hunger to learn and apply the GetAccept Sales Methodology
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of CRM:s such as LimeCRM, SuperOffice, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Dynamics365 and HubspotCRM
- Prior knowledge of SaaS-business
- Fluent in other languages such as Norwegian, Danish & Finnish
- Leadership and/or sports background
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation and work-life balance.
- Clear ownership and responsibilities.
- Continuous development and solid career opportunities within our GetNext program
- Work in a fast-paced, growth- and sales oriented environment.
- New gear and whatever else you need to be productive.
- Happy hours, snack bar and fun colleagues.
- Solid training and introduction to our company, product and processes.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!