We are now looking for our next finance star when we build Team Finance from scratch! As Financial Controller you will work closely with Rasmus, VP Finance, to create and develop various finance processes and structures for i.e. accounting and accounts payable in one of the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies. Welcome to the team!
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and teamwork is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organisation who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales enablement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start up to a global scale up company!
As Financial Controller you will be a part of our growing finance team and report to our VP of Finance Rasmus Areskoug. You will work closely with our Billing Supervisor Senna, our COO Johan and our new Business Analyst. All in all - highly engaged and passionate people who truly believe in our product and business!
Let our own employees tell you about life at GetAccept!
This is what you will do
- Be responsible for delivering timely monthly financial statements and group consolidation across Europe and the US
- General accounting and ensuring quality / accuracy in cost accounting.
- Closely monitor and follow up cash flow
- Collaborate with local accounting providers for all GetAccept subsidiaries
- Collection of outstanding invoices
- Support external audits
- Help drive process and system improvement within finance
- Implement and develop revenue recognition
This is what you will get!
- A fun and stimulating position where you will be able to drive improvement and make a real impact on the way we operate
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A beautiful and homie office on Södergatan in Malmö, where you’ll have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- We understand the importance of work life balance and believe in flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote
What we are looking for
- 2 + years experience of accounting or controlling
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent in English
Most importantly; you have a passion for what you do and are eager to grow within your field! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you have a strong attention to detail, are communicative and - like us - believe in teamwork!
Curious to know more? Say hello to us in the chat or apply and let's continue the dialogue! 🤗 We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!