We are currently building the market leading sales enablement platform and reshaping the future of B2B business together with outstanding people. By having a strong vision, believing in passionate people and daring to be different we have become the fourth fastest growing SaaS company in the world. We are now looking for our next Business Analyst who wants to be a key driver in making GetAccept an even more data-driven company. Are you up for the challenge?
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and team work is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organisation who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales enablement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company!
Your future team
As Business Analyst you will be a part of our growing finance team and work closely together with our VP of Finance Rasmus Areskoug. You will work cross functionally and be in close contact with our founders, stakeholders, managers and representatives from all departments. All in all - highly engaged and passionate people who truly believe in our product and business!
Let our own employees tell you about life at GetAccept!
Your future at GetAccept
As a Business Analyst your mission is to facilitate and improve our data-driven processes and be a key person in making us an even more data-driven company! This is what you will do:
- Develop and improve KPI reporting and attribution models in marketing
- Drive and develop engagement and customer usage analytics in GetAccept’s product
- Help improve performance with sales analytics
- Implement findings and conclusions with local managers and functions
- Lead strategic cross-functional projects and ad hoc analyses
What we will offer you
- A fun and stimulating position where you will be able to drive improvement and make a real impact on the way we operate
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A beautiful and homie office on Södergatan in Malmö, where you’ll have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- We understand the importance of work life balance and believe in flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote
Who are you?
- 1+ years of relevant experience from management consulting, business intelligence, strategy or adjacent fields
- University degree in a quantitative subject such as engineering, computer science or mathematics
- Technical data skills such as SQL, R, databases or python
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in english
Most importantly; you have a passion for what you do and are eager to grow within your field! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you are highly analytical, have a commercial mindset and - like us - believe in team work!
Curious to know more? Say hello to us in the chat or apply and let's continue the dialogue! 🤗 We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!