Ready to apply your growth skills to build our US marketing team, scale our demand gen efforts and put our brand on the map? This is the role for you who use data and analytics to form your overall marketing strategy and day-to-day moves. We look forward to your application! 🚀
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 100 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better.
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
Let our own employees tell you a little bit more about life at GetAccept!
You will report to Frida Ahrenby, VP Marketing who is based in Stockholm, Sweden. At the same time, you will have a close collaboration with the centralized global marketing team based in Sweden; a highly ambitious and close-knitted team with high energy level and great commitment; this is the team where everyone has a strong will to help each other.
As Head of Marketing US your focus will be to increase awareness around GetAccept and our brand in the US. Your team (to be hired by you) will initially consist of a Growth Marketeer and a Content Creator. In addition to your marketing colleagues you will work closely with cross functional teams (sales, design, and product) to ensure a world class brand presence.
What you will do
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness of GetAccept in the US.
- Lead our performance marketing efforts in the US, i.e. setting up creative marketing campaigns, optimizing ad spend and evaluating marketing growth metrics. You will constantly explore new areas of growth and determine the ideal marketing mix as the company evolves.
- Execute on awareness and demand generation activities across a variety of digital channels including i.e. organic, paid search and content marketing to drive rapid growth.
- Create and communicate a clear vision and effectively aligning resources and activities to achieve organizational goals.
- In addition responsible for local PR, field marketing and content localization. You will be a be a content contributor and brand ambassador both externally and internally.
Our offer to you 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; enjoying Friday Fika and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out on-boarding at our HQ in Malmö. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- A unique role in driving our growth and taking the lead on building our Marketing team in the US going forward.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience working with Growth Marketing and driving creative demand gen initiatives, preferably within SaaS.
- A passion for B2B marketing and excited to build this team from the ground up.
- Experience in leading and coaching a team to become highly functioning and successful.
- An amazing storyteller, with native English skills.
You are thrilled by coaching and developing your colleagues; great leadership is key for our success! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork!
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today! 🤗