This is the role for you who can't wait to take our partnerships to the next level. As Partnership Manager at GetAccept you will lead the partner strategy and secure great engagement from our Key Partners on a global level. Become our Partnership Manager and show us the way forward - we look forward to your application! 🚀
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 100 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better.
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
Let our own employees tell you a little bit more about life at GetAccept!
As Partnership Manager you will have a Team Lead responsibility and have a close collaboration with Therése, our Partner Engagement Manager. You will report directly to our VP Marketing and work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product, Sales, and Operations to identify and take action on partner needs and growth opportunities.
As Partnership Manager you will be part of an ambitious and close-knitted team with high energy levels and great commitment; this is the team where everyone has a strong will to help each other. Your focus will be to secure great engagement and inbound leads from our largest partner channels on a global level.
What you will do
- Lead and execute on our partnership strategy on a global level.
- Focus on identifying, negotiating and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships and integrations that will support our growth goals.
- Have the main responsibility of our Key Partners (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, Microsoft, Pipedrive).
- Inspire our Partners within Sales Enablement.
- Create content in order to drive growth and engagement in our Partners’ as well as our own channels.
- Possess high knowledge and understanding of integrations and API related areas in order to emphasize and highlight benefits with Partner integrations.
Our offer to you 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; eating breakfast together on Mondays, enjoying Friday Fika, working out on Wednesdays and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out on-boarding at our HQ in Malmö. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- A unique role in driving our growth going forward!
Who are you?
- +5 years of B2B sales and/or marketing experience with strong negotiation skills.
- Passionate about partnerships and how to accelerate growth together.
- A good product/technical understanding and curious to learn all about our partner integrations.
- It is a plus if you have successfully managed partnerships and integrations.
- Fluent in English. Another additional Nordic language is a plus!
Since this is a Team Lead role you are thrilled by coaching and developing your colleagues; great leadership is key for our success! As a colleague we believe that you are curious and adaptable to change. Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork!
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today! 🤗