Become our next Design Lead and join our unique Marketing team! This is an opportunity for you who is passionate about design and want to be a part of something extraordinary, when we develop our brand and accelerate from a Y Combinator start-up to a global scale-up company 🌍
Who are we and what do we believe in? 🚀
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday, we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 100 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept we embrace change, constantly evolve and always challenge ourselves to become even better.
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B businesses. Do you want to join our journey?
Please note that the position can be based either in Stockholm or in Malmö. This is a temporary position (vikariat) starting November 1 and the duration will be minimum 1 year, with the possibility of an indefinite employment later on.
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Design Lead you will be an important part of our Marketing team and focus on creating outstanding design in order to strengthen our brand and our position in the global market.
Our Marketing team consists of 11 professionals who are currently located in Malmö, Stockholm, Aarhus, Oslo and San Francisco and your primary focus will be to create awesome design for all kinds of channels, activities and formats. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues who are specialists within UX/UI, Content, Social Media, Performance Marketing, Events, Web, Partner and Field Marketing. You will also work closely with our founders and colleagues from different departments.
What you will do
- Maintain and develop our visual identity and brand guidelines
- Anchor the brand throughout the organization, creating coherent visual design and making sure brand guidelines are understood and followed
- Responsible for our brand all over, delivering compelling design for a broad range of digital channels and print material such as campaigns, ads, website, newsletters, marketing material, images, infographics and motion design
- Work with different teams in-house and external partners in setting the right tonality in our different communication channels
- You will lead both smaller and larger design projects
Our offer to you 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; having breakfast together on Mondays, enjoying Friday Fika, working out on Wednesdays and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out on-boarding at our HQ in Malmö. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- We know the importance of snacking while working (to keep that blood sugar in check!) and offer a stocked kitchen full of complimentary snacks and beverages.
Who are you?
- Previous work experience within graphic design and a strong passion for creating design
- Have a Bachelor in fine arts/graphic design or equivalent
- Great knowledge within digital, print and web
- Experienced within Photoshop, Illustrator och InDesign
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a plus!
As a colleague we believe that you are communicative, adaptable and love taking own initiatives! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be self-driven, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork! 🤗