Become our final piece of the new puzzle for us here at GetAccept and join the Enterprise team! This is an opportunity for you who are eager to be a part of something extraordinary, when we build a new close-knitted team and accelerate from a Y Combinator start-up to a global scale-up company.
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 100 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better.
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
As Enterprise Account Executive you will be part of our close-knitted European Enterprise team focusing on + 5 000 employee organizations and work together with a technical Pre-sales Specialist, Business Development Representative, Customer Engagement Manager and a Key Account Manager. You will report directly to our CSO Anders Holmberg.
Our Enterprise team is currently located in Malmö and Stockholm and your primary focus will be our Enterprise customers in Sweden and Europe. You will collaborate with our Country Managers and Sales Directors in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and France and also work closely with our founders and key stakeholders from different departments.
What you will do
- Advise your customers by understanding their challenges and needs and present customer specific solutions
- Develop strategic relationships with customer accounts and collaborate closely with your colleagues internally
- Develop a sales strategy with a target prospect list and a regional sales plan
- Prospect qualification, initiate and drive activities that create new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Ongoing account management to ensure that our customers are satisfied
Our offer to you 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; eating breakfast together on Mondays, enjoying Friday Fika, working out on Wednesdays and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out on-boarding at our HQ in Malmö. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- We know the importance of snacking while working (to keep that blood sugar in check!) and offer a stocked kitchen full of complimentary snacks and beverages.
Who are you?
- A self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- A customer centric mindset, helping customers drive value
- B2B sales experience gained within solution oriented sales, preferable within tech or software
- Experience within Enterprise Account Management
Not sure if you have enough experience? Ask us in the chat or apply so we can find out together! 🤗 We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!
As a colleague we believe that you are humble, curious and adaptable to change. Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork!