Do you have experience within brand platforms and guidelines? Would like to take on a more strategic role going forward? We are looking for our first designer to join the Marketing team! Are you up for the challenge? Continue reading!
Founded in 2015 by experienced entrepreneurs, we quickly gained traction as a Y Combinator funded company – one of the most prestigious startup-accelerators in the world. Since then, we have grown from a Startup-challenger to becoming an industry leader within our area. We are currently 100 colleagues at our offices in San Francisco, Stockholm, Malmö, Oslo, Marseille and Aarhus.
Now we will strengthen the Marketing team even further within brand management and design. We are looking for our first designer to join the team! You will have the lead and your main focus will be two-folded; how to bring our brand to life through fantastic design and make us one of the leading SaaS brands globally. And create a strong brand that drives conversion!
- Take full responsibility and developing the brand positioning, brand platform and visual guidelines
- Anchor the brand throughout the organization, creating coherent visual design and making sure brand guidelines are understood and followed
- Responsible for our brand all over, delivering compelling design for a broad range of digital channels and print material such as campaigns, ads, website, newsletters, marketing material, images, infographics and motion design
- Work with different teams in-house and external partners in setting the right tonality in our different communication channels
- You will lead both smaller and larger design projects
You are offered
- The possibility of joining a successful scale-up Company and having a strong impact
- A close collaboration with experienced, driven and passionate colleagues
- An experienced Leader, Frida Ahrenby, who will coach and support you in your personal development
- A fast-paced and sales oriented environment where decisions are made fast
- A solid on-boarding program at our Headquarters in Malmö to learn about our Company, the product and our processes
We believe that you
- Have several years of documented graphic design experience from working in similar roles before.
- Have a degree in fine arts/graphic design or equivalent experience
- Have experience from working with brand platforms and guidelines, and are eager to develop more strategically
- Have a solid understanding of both digital, print and web-based technologies
- Have advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Are fluent in English and any of the other Nordic languages and/or French is a plus
As a person, we believe that you are:
- Eager to take own initiatives