Work that is meaningful. A job that has a huge impact. Colleagues that inspire. This is what you will get!
Our vision is to place GetAccept on the map as the number one platform for digital sales globally! We are now looking for you who can take on our new exciting role as Sales Enablement Manager. Someone who will contribute to making our sales organization effective by ensuring that they are equipped with the right knowledge. Are you up for the challenge? 🎯
The GetAccept experience
We are currently building the market leading sales engagement platform and reshaping the future of B2B business. We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 30 to 160 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better!
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one Digital Sales Platform globally 🌍
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty! What it is all about:
As our Sales Enablement Manager you will deploy programs and run initiatives that enable our sales reps to perform more efficiently, thus having a big impact on ramp time and quota attainment.
Joining a scale-up company means that you will take an active part in shaping your own role! We are looking for someone who can provide structure for all sales content, processes, practices and tools, and develop a systematic approach that helps our sales teams prepare for all levels of customer interactions!
- Create, implement, develop and maintain how we use our sales enablement program by making sure we have the right sales methodology, sales content, industry insights, playbooks, etc
- Ensure all sales team members are enabled and prepared to hit quota by being responsible for both onboarding and ramp-up time, in a true team win approach together with team People & Culture
- Create and maintain a central content library for cases, recommendations, internal and external knowledge resources, industry insights and other relevant content.
- Work closely with the Sales Management and Sales Coaches to improve our sales methodology and messaging such as how to conduct a demo and sales pitch
- Facilitate knowledge sharing, to ensure that the most relevant knowledge is just one click away
- Track the effects of learning on sales performance
- Interact, develop and implement initiatives that will provide our local sales team with the resources they need to improve sales efficiency
- Ensure and develop best practices when it comes to how our sales reps work with GetAccept
As Sales Enablement Manager you will join our Sales Operations team together with our Sales Operations Manager, Adam Wenhov. You will work with managers and representatives from our global sales team and also collaborate cross-functionally with departments such as marketing and operations. All in all - highly engaged and passionate people who truly believe in our product and business!
We are looking for a team player to join our team. Someone who will perform in a customer-oriented environment, think crazy differently, and have a business mindset! We are entrepreneurs who seek efficient growth through focusing on the right things, choosing scalable solutions, and moving fast! We believe that our next Sales Enablement Manager plays a vital part in building a foundation on which we can scale and grow the go-to-market team efficiently.
Show me the perks! Things we offer:
- A strong and unique culture which is reflected in one of our most important core values - Team wins. We win together and have fun along the way 👨👩👧👦
- An amazing HQ where we value a great working environment, with snack bars, cozy lounge areas, and terrace lunches to name a few.
- A well thought out on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- Fun activities to foster a collaborative and inspirational environment, such as trivia nights, workshops, Christmas & Summer parties, kickoffs and talent shows to name a few!
Is this you?
✔️ A continuous learner and teacher by heart, who is interested in finding improvements in modern sales methodologies, sales processes and B2B buyers’ journey
✔️ Can take ownership of projects and be able to self-manage both long and short-term projects with strict deadlines
✔️ The ability to organize complex content
✔️ Flair for sales! We are looking for a candidate who understands the value of sales processes to support a structured, measurable and best practice-based approach
✔️ Previous work experience in learning & development in a fast-paced organization
Still smiling? Hit the "Apply"-button and let's continue the dialogue! We work with ongoing selection and this ad has no end date, so make sure to send in your application today! 🥳