Design plays a specific purpose at GetAccept, where it is our mission to create world leading, cutting edge customer experiences in creative and innovative new ways.
Because we believe life is way too short to eat half baked cookies or to interact with run-of-the-mill products! 🍪 We are looking for a designer that’s been around the block to join our scale up journey from Y Combinator startup to global tech leader.
Does this feel like you?
✔️ Passionate about design details?
✔️ Loves collaborating in a high pace environment to create meaningful digital experiences?
✔️ Puts the user at the centre of an hypothesis driven creative process?
If so, you've come to the right place. Hit the apply button to join Jennifer and the rest of the team! 🧡
Let's get down to the nitty gritty! What it is all about:
Joining a scale-up company means that you will take an active part in shaping your own role. With a humble approach you will take ownership and drive your area of interest forward. Together with the rest of us, you will contribute towards shaping the direction of our design & product!
As a UX/UI Designer at GetAccept you will be working with:
- Work in a cross-functional team to champion a customer centric, hypothesis driven design process, geared towards business results.
- Collaborating with product managers, engineers and users to understand needs, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Leverage user research methods to gather insights, validate hypotheses and communicate internally.
- Facilitating the development of strategic user experiences with the product team through workshops and studio activities.
- Contributing to the improvement of the greater design team by collaborating, giving constructive feedback and sharing knowledge.
Is it you we are looking for?
If you’ve read this far with a smile on your face, chances are pretty good we are a perfect match for each other! We would also love it if you have the following background:
- You have a couple of years experience working with UX/UI design for both web & mobile.
- You have experience working with all phases of the design process including UX research, workshop facilitation, idea generation & UI.
- You are passionate about putting people in the center of everything you do.
- You have the ability to analyze data and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You feel comfortable using product software tools such as Figma, Adobe XD or similar.
The GetAccept Experience
At the end of the day, we are a group of friends, craftspeople and passionate problem solvers. We love to build new things and to reimagine the future of business - together. In your team you will work with other passionate designers, developers and PMs to create an out of the ordinary user experience, revolutionizing the world of B2B business. Sounds pretty amazing, right?
Together with 150 + colleagues we are helping companies world-wide close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform for all B2B business and revolutionize the future of business.
Show me the perks! Things we offer:
- A fun, stimulating and challenging opportunity where you will get a chance to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally
- Did we say that we like to have fun? Welcome to the company of themed events, parties, after works, company trips, workouts and FredagsFika
- Experience the pace and innovation inside a tech scale-up on a growth journey and establish important connections for your future career
- An amazing HQ where we value a great working environment, with snack bars, cozy lounge areas and terrace lunches to name a few
Does this sound exciting? Apply and let's continue the dialogue! 🧡
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!