Halløj Danmark! Ready for a true exciting opportunity within sales? 💥
👉🏽 Become our next Customer Success Manager in Aarhus and join Sophia and the team to achieve something great!
The best thing with working at GetAccept is to be part of an extra family and the unique culture where we strive to become better everyday, and where we always lift and support each other no matter in what department you work. As a CSM you will be a vital part of the customer´s digital journeys and help them work in the best possible way to save time, money and get high ROI. The best receipt of customers success is to get internal referrals to new departments and to grow the total account with more happy users.
- Sophia, Senior Customer Success Manager
Your future with us
At the end of the day, we are a group of friends and passionate problem solvers that loves to build new things and to reimagine the future of business - together. You will work with other sales executives, marketing specialists and product engineers to create an extraordinary customer experience, revolutionizing the world of B2B business. Sounds pretty amazing, right?
Together with 150 + colleagues we are helping companies world-wide close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform for all B2B business and revolutionize the future of business. Based on this pretty amazing series B funding, we think we are onto something big!
Join the team! 🧡
Located in the beautiful area of Aarhus, you'll find our close-knitted Team Denmark working dedicatedly to create GetAccept history on the Danish market. The benefit of being part of a smaller team is that your work will really make a difference and have a great impact on where we will be in 2-3 years from now!
Our Customer Success is the absolute foundation to our growth, lead generation, and overall future success. This is where you come in. As Customer Success Manager your days will consist of:
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of new customers, making sure each new customer maximizes the return of their GetAccept investment
- Develop strategic relationships with customer accounts and collaborate closely with your colleagues internally
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all features and introduce them to new product releases.
- Work towards an Up- and Cross Sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
What we can offer you (a lot) 🔥
A job at GetAccept means that you will experience the speed, innovation and passion of a start-up, but at the same time enjoy the stability and security of an established company with a strong brand and product. We offer you to take an active part in our journey to further place GetAccept as a global brand within our field!
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A homie office on Jægergårdsgade in Aarhus, where you will have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- A well thought out on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it
- An Employer who really believes in Team wins and offer a team based bonus 💰
- Location flexibility - Possibility to work fully remote from anywhere in Denmark
You in? Let's do this! 🚀
We are looking for a team player to join our team. Someone who will perform in a customer-oriented environment, think crazy differently, and have a business mindset! We are entrepreneurs who seek efficient growth through focusing on the right things, choosing scalable solutions, and moving fast!