Are you a curious person who constantly push yourself to go further as long as you know that it pays off? We are now looking for a Partner Engagement Manager whose primary focus will be to own and grow the GetAccept brand and sales pipeline within Salesforce 🚀 Apply today and let us tell you all about it!
Who are we and what do we believe in? 🧡
We are about 130 employees with a vision to digitalize the business world! Our platform helps companies around the world to close more deals and shorten their sales cycles in B2B. Sounds fun right? Learn more about our platform here!
We believe that our employees are the most important part of us and we are passionate about creating a workplace where high employee engagement is a measure of success. We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and team work is what characterizes the way we work, where we stand up for each other and also have an environment where everyone can be themselves!
We are looking for a team player to join our team. Someone who will perform in a customer-oriented environment, think crazy differently, and have a business mindset! We are entrepreneurs who seek efficient growth through focusing on the right things, choosing scalable solutions, and moving fast!
Let our employees tell you what it's like to work at GetAccept!👇🏼
Your team 👨👩👧👦
Your closest colleagues will be another Partner Engagement Manager responsible for the Nordics and Amy Murch who will be your closest manager. In addition you will work closely with all our sales, marketing and product teams to create success together. You will have a crucial and exciting role in GetAccept's expansion globally!
"The best thing about this role is that you get to work with a lot of different areas, very cross functional! This role will be exciting for you who are curious to find out how the puzzle pieces go together. You will be the octopus for Salesforce!" - Amy Murch, Partnerships Manager.
Your future at GetAccept 🤗
The purpose of your role as Partner Engagement Manager is to own and grow the GetAccept brand and sales pipeline within Salesforce 💥
Among our ISV and affiliate partners, Salesforce is one of our key partnerships. We are actively working on deepening and growing our Salesforce presence, both from a technical and business standpoint. You will be responsible for engaging with Salesforce leadership and client facing teams to drive awareness around our Salesforce integration and joint value proposition.
Some examples of what your days will consist of:
- Build, maintain and grow the Salesforce relationship and build a high mutual engagement to maximize the lead flow
- Finding and building relationships with primarily Salesforce in addition to other relevant technology partners, agency partners and system integrators
- Provide demos, presentations and a consultative perspective on industry best practices, the functionality of GetAccept, and become a sales enablement expert to inspire and educate the partner
- Enabling Salesforce to tell GetAccept’s value proposition and story to their audience
What we can offer you (a lot) 🔥
A job at GetAccept means that you will experience the speed, innovation and passion of a start-up, but at the same time enjoy the stability and security of an established company with a strong brand and product. We offer you to take an active part in our journey to further place GetAccept as a global brand within our field!
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- Remote benefits package including; work-from-home technology, medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Who are you?
- A self-starter with strong sales instinct and strong curiosity to solve challenges, understand customer needs and find it easy to learn new technology
- Solid and proven record of partner management or sales success (software or service)
- Exceptional presentation, communication and collaboration skills to get the right messaging out to the right audience
- Prior knowledge about sales content management, document sharing & tracking, CPQ, contract management, and e-signature would be beneficial and it's a plus if you have experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem as an ISV or Consulting Partner.
Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are very fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. Most importantly, we believe in succeeding together like a team!
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you ⭐️