Is expanding existing customer relationships your A-game? Do you love the idea of combining sales with superior service in the tech start up-scene? Look no further 🚀 Our mission for 2021 is to expand outside of the Nordics and this is where we want you to do your magic and contribute to our growth by doing what you are passionate about; combining sales with superior service 🌟
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and team work is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organization who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales enablement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business and revolutionize the future of business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company!
We asked all GetAccepters what they would like to do when we got our Series B funding. This is their answers - what would you like to do? 😍
Your team 👨👩👧👦
You will report to Erik Persson, Sales Director, and your closest team members will be other Customer Success Managers and Account Executives focusing on Europe. We look forward to expand the team further when you have onboarded new GetAccept customers!
As a member of this team you will have an important role in GetAccept and where we will be as a company in 2-3 years from now. You will really make a difference!
Your future at GetAccept 🤗
The purpose of the role is to expand GetAccept in Europe; UK will be your team's first market to focus on! 💥 What your days will consist of:
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of new customers, making sure each new customer maximizes the return of their GetAccept investment
- Develop strategic relationships with customer accounts and collaborate closely with your colleagues internally
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all features and introduce them to new product releases
- Work towards an Up- and Cross Sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
- Research CSM best practices and improve our processes based on our needs in the different markets
"GetAccept is the company of opportunities and you as an individual just need to choose how you want to use these opportunities."
- Christoffer, Customer Success Manager Europe.
What we can offer you (a lot) 🔥
- The opportunity to join an accelerating start-up early and be a part of the journey when we grow on a global scale
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A beautiful and homie office on Södergatan in Malmö, where you will have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it
- An Employer who really believes in Team wins and offer a team based bonus 💰
Who are you?
- Previous experience of B2B sales gained within solution oriented sales, preferable within tech or software
- You have a good understanding of, and take great interest in, customers' echo-systems such as CRM, document platforms etc
- You are as passionate about sales as you are about customer care. You sincerely believe that consultative sales IS excellent service.
- It's a plus if you have previous international experience from working abroad
- Excellent English skills
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you!