We are now looking for a Sales Director to team Denmark! This is the role for you who are passionate about two things; sales and people development. Be a part of the GetAccept family and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company 🌟
Who we are and what we believe in 🤗
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 120 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better!
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Sales Director Denmark, you will be part of our close-knitted sales leadership team and team Denmark. You will lead and develop our sales team in Denmark consisting of Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, as well as our local marketing coordinator. Anders Holmberg (CSO) will be your closest manager and take part in your development.
We are looking for a team player to join our team. Someone who will make the team perform in a customer-oriented environment, thinks crazy differently, and have a business mindset! We are entrepreneurs who seek efficient growth through focusing on the right things, choosing scalable solutions, and moving fast!
Your future at GetAccept
What I especially love with this role is the various work tasks that you have in this position. Leadership and help people grow, results is a consequence of this. Working with partners, marketing as well as strategy. You have a lot of freedom, but also a lot of responsibilities in this role, but you need to delegate and involve people locally as well as globally, we are one team. - Erik Holmen, Sales Director in Norway and your future colleague.
The purpose of the role as Sales Director is to lead and develop team Denmark 💥 What your days will consist of:
- Drive GetAccept culture and cross-team collaboration
- Set and follow up on team OKRs & KPIs - we love to be data driven!
- Lead and develop a high performing team! Coach your team members in their sales processes, including everything from call tactics and email content creation to social media strategies
- Ensure that your team members have a high level of competence and skills within their roles, as well as acting according to our core values
- Collaborate with other Sales Directors on occasional cases with a Company first attitude
- Collaborate with team People & Culture to recruit and onboard new stars
- Sell GetAccept through in- and outbound sales activities such as calls, demos, customer meetings (online and on-site) and occasional on-boardings.
What we can offer you (a lot) 🔥
A job at GetAccept means that you will experience the speed, innovation and passion of a start-up, but at the same time enjoy the stability and security of an established company with a strong brand and product. We offer you to take an active part in our journey to further place GetAccept as a global brand within our field!
- A fun and stimulating position where you will be able to drive improvement and make a real impact on the way we operate
- Fun activities to foster a collaborative and inspirational environment, such as trivia nights, workshops, Christmas & Summer parties and talent shows
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
Who are you? 🤗
- True passion for delivering results through others
- High level of accountability in a high growth environment
- Several years of experience in sales (cold outreaches specifically), with great performance (preferably tech)
- Experience in leading teams within complex, team-based sales environments
- Extensive coaching skills - developing the team is your A Game!
- Fluent in Danish and English, written and spoken
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you ⭐️