Are you someone who...
✔️ Always get the urge to simplifying things that are unnecessarily complicated
✔️ Loves creating unique digital experiences
✔️ Obsesses over the user's experience and are passionate about visual design and usability
If so, keep calm and carry on reading! We are looking for our next UX Designer to our HQ in Malmö and this right here might just be your next adventure - starting with the "Apply"-button!
Join the family!
We are friends, gifted minds, team players, restless talents and passionate problem solvers who love to build new things and to digitalize the future of business - together. In your team you will work with other passionate designers, developers and PMs to create a user experience out of the ordinary and revolutionize the world of B2B business. Sounds pretty amazing, right? Welcome to the team!
Together with 120 + colleagues we are helping companies world-wide close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform for all B2B business and revolutionize the future of business. Based in this pretty amazing series B funding, we think we are onto something big!
Meet your future colleague Jennifer!
This is what you will do!
Joining a scale-up company means that you will take an active part in shaping your own position and with a humble approach take ownership and drive your area of interest forward. Together with the rest of us shaping the direction of our design, product and company with a collaborative mindset!
These are some of the areas that you will be engaged in, learn about and contribute to!
- Work in cross-functional teams and drive all aspects of the design process as the specialist responsible for the UX/UI deliverables in the different stages
- Collaborating with product managers, engineers and users to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions
- Use qualitative and quantitative research and testing to gather insights and communicate your findings using suitable methods.
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the product team
- Giving and receiving feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
This is what you'll get!
- A fun, stimulating and challenging opportunity where you will get a chance to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally
- Did we say that we like to have fun? Welcome to the company of themed events, parties, after works, company trips, workouts and FredagsFika
- Experience the pace and innovation inside a tech scale-up on a growth journey and establish important connections for your future career
- An amazing HQ where we value a great working environment, with snack bars, cozy lounge areas and terrace lunches to name a few
Does this sound exciting? Apply and let's continue the dialogue! 🧡
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!