Are you curious about people and passionate to find new creative solutions together with others? Do you thrive in change and want to take our partnerships to the next level? As Partner Engagement Manager you will secure great engagement from our partners and achieve success by experimenting together 🚀 We are here to revolutionize the future of online business. Apply and let us tell you all about it!
Who we are and what we believe in 🤗
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday, we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 110 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people who believe in our vision and product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept, we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company! Based on this pretty amazing series B funding, we think we are onto something big!
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Partner Engagement Manager, you will have a close collaboration with all our amazing colleagues in Marketing, Product, Engineering and Sales to identify and take action on partner needs and growth opportunities! Your Leader will be Amy Murch and you will have a close collaboration together with the Partner Engagement Manager, US (newly created role - also recruiting now!).
You will be part of an ambitious and close-knitted marketing team with high energy levels and great commitment; this is the team where everyone has a strong will to help each other and lives our core value, #teamwins.
Your future at GetAccept 🚀
As Partner Engagement Manager, your focus will be to secure great engagement and inbound leads from our partner channels in the Nordics! Our partners include CRMs, resellers and like-minded affiliates - among more! What you will do on a day-to-day basis:
- Be responsible for 5-10 partners and maximize their engagement
- Create content in order to drive growth and engagement in our Partner’s channels as well as our own
- Focus on identifying, negotiating and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships and integrations that will support our growth goals - win win!
- Keep up-to-date continuously within your Partner's success and challenges
- Possess good understanding of integrations in order to emphasize and highlight the benefits with Partner integrations
- Develop our Partner Playbook together with your team
- Be an expert within sales engagement and our platform to educate and inspire our partners!
What we offer you (a lot!) 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; eating breakfast together on Mondays, enjoying Friday Fika, working out on Wednesdays and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
Who are you?
Most importantly - you are passionate about partnerships and how to accelerate growth together! In addition we believe that our ideal candidate:
- Has previous marketing experience (we hope that you are interested in social selling, webinars and creating all kinds of content!)
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Enjoys finding the best solution for all parties - win win!
- Is intellectually curious to learn all about our partner integrations
- Is fluent in English. Additional Nordic language is a plus!
- It's a plus if you have successfully managed partnerships, are familiar with CRMs or have been in a sales role and have used a CRM
As a colleague we believe that you are curious and adaptable to change. Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop!
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you ⭐️