We are currently building the market leading sales enablement platform and reshaping the future of B2B business together with outstanding people. By having a strong vision, believing in passionate people and daring to be different we have become the fourth fastest growing SaaS company in the world. We are now looking for our next Business Analyst Intern who wants to contribute to making GetAccept an even more data-driven company. Are you up for the challenge?
Your future at GetAccept
Working at GetAccept means that you are working with the future of B2B business. Together with 100 + colleagues we are helping companies world-wide close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform for all B2B business and revolutionize the future of business. Based in this pretty amazing series B funding, we think we are onto something big!
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and teamwork is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organization who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today (which is the fourth fastest growing SaaS-company in the world!).
Your future team
As Business Analyst Intern you will be a part of our finance team and work closely together with our VP of Finance Rasmus Areskoug. You will work cross functionally and be in close contact with our founders, stakeholders, managers and representatives from all departments. All in all - highly engaged and passionate people who truly believe in our product and business!
We want to give you an opportunity to learn, get experience and meet skilled people within your field of study, but also share your ideas and thoughts with us to be able to contribute to our journey! During your time with us you will be assigned a mentor, be involved in projects and have tasks related to your education. As a Business Analyst Intern your mission is to facilitate and improve our data-driven processes and contribute to making us an even more data-driven company!
This is what you will do:
- Help GetAccept become more data driven across all functions
- Support GetAccept's managers with ad-hoc analysis insights and analysis
- Independently lead a key project around reporting and analytics
- Present and share your analysis with key stakeholders and managers
This is what you will get!
- A fun, stimulating and challenging opportunity where you will get a chance to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally
- Did we say that we like to have fun? Welcome to the company of themed events, parties, after works, company trips, workouts and FredagsFika
- Continual learning & development opportunities
- Experience the pace and innovation inside a tech scale-up on a growth journey and establish important connections for your future career
- An amazing HQ where we value a great working environment, with snackbars, cozy lounge areas and terrace lunches to name a few
Is it you we are looking for?
- You are currently enrolled at a top tier university in a quantitative subject such as engineering, mathematics, or computer science
- Strong quantitative abilities and some experience with data analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement)
It is also preferred if you have the following:
- Genuine interest in the technology industry
- Previous experience with data analysis from internships or extracurricular activities
- Basic understanding of subscription models
Most importantly; you have a passion for what you do and are eager to grow within your field! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you are highly analytical, have a commercial mindset and - like us - believe in team work!
Curious to know more? Say hello to us in the chat or apply and let's continue the dialogue! 🤗 We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!