Is expanding existing customer relationships your A-game? Do you love the idea of combining sales with superior service in the tech start up-scene? Look no further! Team Oslo is expanding and we are looking for our next star within Customer Success! 🌟
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 120 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better!
Our platform is currently helping 3 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
Be a part of the family
As Customer Success Manager you will be part of our close-knitted team in Oslo and work together with Business Development Representatives, team Marketing, Customer Engagement Managers and Account Executives from different offices. Our appreciated Sales Director, Erik Holmen, will be your closest manager and take part in your development.
What you will do
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of new customers, making sure each new customer maximizes the return of their GetAccept investment
- Develop strategic relationships with customer accounts and collaborate closely with your colleagues internally
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all features and introduce them to new product releases.
- Work towards an Up- and Cross Sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Manage renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver
What you will get
A job at GetAccept means that you will experience the speed, innovation and passion of a start-up, but at the same time enjoy the stability and security of an established company with a strong brand and product. We offer you to take an active part in our journey to further place GetAccept as a global brand within our field!
- A strong and unique corporate culture which is reflected in one of our most important core values - Team wins. We win together and have fun along the way!
- The opportunity to join an accelerating start-up early and be a part of the journey when we grow on a global scale
- A close collaboration with competent and fun colleagues from other countries
- A beautiful and homie office on Akersgata 16 in Oslo, where you will have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- A well thought out digital on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it
- Fun activities to foster a collaborative and inspirational environment, such as trivia nights, workshops, Christmas & Summer parties and talent shows.
- Monday breakfast and Friday Fika - because why not start and end the week in a yummy way?
Who are you?
- Previous experience of B2B sales gained within solution oriented sales, preferable within tech or software
- You have a deep understanding of and take great interest in customer’s echo-systems such as CRM, document platforms, signing processes etc.
- You are as passionate about sales as you are about customer care! You sincerely believe that consultative sales IS excellent service.
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English, writing and speaking
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers! Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return of their investment.
Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork!
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!