Yes, we said "the best RnD department in the world" and we stand by it. We truly believe that it's the people within a company that makes the difference and are proud to have such humble, passionate and skilled developers in our team. On average you spend 250 days working, why not do it somewhere truly special with people that inspire, challenge and support you?
Apply and let us tell you more! 🧡
Who we are and what we believe in
We believe in high engagement teams that have full ownership and make their own decisions on code and architecture. We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and teamwork is what characterizes the way we work. We know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company!
You will be a part of our RnD department, working closely with our team of designers, product managers and engineers to ensure quality management and testing. You will play an important part in cross functional practice, QA best practice and test automation. Above all, your work will impact the way we revolutionize the future of online business!
The people in the RnD team at GetAccept are ambitious, humble and always eager to help. The team spirit and the ambition to create an outstanding product really stands out! - Helen Luu, Frontend Developer at GetAccept.
Let our own employees tell you a little bit more about life at GetAccept!
Your future at GetAccept
As QA Engineer you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. This in an opportunity for us to learn from you! This is how you can contribute:
- Contribute to and shape our long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
What we can offer you (a lot)
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. We care about each other and will help you grow and improve!
- A fun and challenging workplace
- Flexible work hours and a beautiful office
- Possibility to work remotely
- Hack on what you want during monthly hack days
- Once a year we rent a house/cabin somewhere, squeeze in all devs to code and have heaps of fun (as soon as Covid allows us)
Who are you?
We believe that you have previous experience of working with quality assurance, testing and debugging web or mobile applications. You have knowledge within a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing and Test Driven Development Strategies. You are a strong communicator and believe in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment!
You are welcome at GetAccept for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We believe that the more diversified we can be the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way people do business.