Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. We are expanding in the US and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to play a critical role in leading and executing our paid socials! This is the role for you who enjoys formulating hypotheses, developing testing plans, and iterating based on data-supported insights. Join us and teach the world about the future of digital selling! 🚀
Who are we and what do we believe in? 🧡
We are here to revolutionize the future of online business. Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales engagement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform for all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start-up to a global scale up company!
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and teamwork is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organization who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
We asked all GetAccepters what they would like to do when we got our Series B funding. These are their answers - what would you like to do? 😍
Your future at GetAccept 🤗
As Digital Marketing Specialist your mission will be to take lead on our paid growth and acquisition marketing for the US market💥
What your days will consist of:
- Work with the global marketing team to ensure overall consistency for segmentation, ideal customer profile and driving market growth in the sales enablement space
- Plan, execute and follow up on strategy, driving traffic and lead generation through chosen paid channels
- Set targets, budget and relevant KPIs for all channels
- Optimize each channel, with the overall ambition to drive growth for the US market. Trial and error and learn on the way!
- Analyze customer behaviors for all channels
- Keep up to date with the latest news and trends within performance marketing and paid acquisition in order for us to be on top when it comes to digital marketing
- Collaborate with your team members on aligning our digital strategy driving an overall SEO/SEM approach for our hyper growth 🚀
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will work directly with Tara Pawlak, Head of Marketing US. You will work in close collaboration with the US marketing team and the centralized global marketing team based in Sweden; a highly ambitious and close-knitted team with high energy levels and great commitment! You will also work closely with cross functional teams (sales, design and product) to ensure a world class brand presence!
What we can offer you (a lot) 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; enjoying Friday Fika and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- A unique role in driving our growth together with your team in the US going forward
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is you who can use consumer research and insights to develop and execute our online growth strategy. You have a couple of years experience within B2B marketing, preferably for a tech company but not a must!
- You have good knowledge in planning, executing and optimizing SEM, google display, re-marketing, and paid social tactics focused on performance
- Proven knowledge of integrated digital media campaign planning and execution
- Proficient with keyword research tools and ad testing methodologies
- The ability to clearly communicate results, key takeaways and areas of opportunities
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
Feel free to check out our culture on our different social media channels. We look forward hearing from you!