We are now looking for you, someone who can't wait to tell the world about sales enablement and closing deals in a digital world. Did you know that 60% of all offers are lost due to indecision or simply going unanswered? We are here to change that, by bringing personal and engaging interactions back to the online sales process. This is your opportunity to teach the world about the future of digital and remote selling! 🚀
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work everyday we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 0 to 100 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product. We believe that people who are passionate about their work have the capacity to create history. At GetAccept we are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better.
Our platform is currently helping 3,000 companies, 50,000 users and 10,000 teams around the world closing more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Do you want to join our journey?
Let our own employees tell you a little bit more about life at GetAccept!
As Content Marketing Manager you will work directly with Tara Pawlak, Head of Marketing US. You will have a close collaboration with the US marketing team and the centralized global marketing team based in Sweden; a highly ambitious and close-knitted team with high energy level and great commitment; this is the team where everyone has a strong will to help each other.
As Content Marketing Manager your focus will be to increase awareness around GetAccept and our brand in the US. In addition to your marketing colleagues you will work closely with cross functional teams (sales, design and product) to ensure a world class brand presence!
What your days will consist of
- Design a content plan to increase brand awareness in the US
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies), competitors and other industry players to stay up to date
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Conduct workshops and brainstorm sessions with relevant participants
- Create compelling storytelling content (i.e. whitepapers, ebooks, blogs, infographics, case studies, webinars) to engage our audience
- Write other content as needed, i.e. press releases, web pages, product marketing, sales enablement decks, thought leadership webinar content etc
- Update website content as needed and ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase traffic and engagement on all digital platforms
- Test and try different campaigns, themes and approaches. Analyze early and often how different content ties back to the key metrics/results
Our offer to you 🔥
- A strong company culture; we believe in Team wins and to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment by working in teams and also having fun together; enjoying Friday Fika and arranging talent shows to name a few.
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and showing appreciation and acknowledgement for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels.
- A well thought out remote on-boarding. An exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organisation and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- A unique role in driving our growth together with your team in the US going forward
Who are you?
The most important part for us is your passion for storytelling! You have several years of experience within content marketing and love creating engagement for the content and traffic to all our digital channels. In addition we believe that you have:
- Exceptional writing skills and native English
- Managed successful content strategies with stellar results
- Great knowledge in organic search and SEO is a strong plus
- Experience from working in a B2B tech company is also a plus
Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive in this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork! 🤗