Did you know that 60% of all offers are lost due to indecision or simply going unanswered? We are here to change that, by bringing personal and engaging interactions back to the online sales process. Become our next Performance Marketing Specialist and join our team!
Who are we and what do we believe in?
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness and teamwork is what characterizes the way we work. We believe that it is the people within an organization who makes the difference and know that without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product, we would not be where we are today.
Our platform is currently helping companies all around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within deal management, sales enablement and e-signing. But this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one platform in all B2B business. Be a part of our journey and experience the ride when we accelerate from being a Silicon Valley tech start up to a global scale up company!
Please note that this is a temporary position, that will last for one year.
Let our own employees tell you about life at GetAccept!
You will work in close collaboration with the Search Engine Marketing Specialist, Social Media Manager, the Web Manager, and the local Marketing Coordinators primarily, but also the rest of the Marketing team as a whole. All in all - highly passionate people who believe in our product and our vision!
This is what you will do
As Performance Marketing Specialist your purpose will be to increase the traffic and conversions from an array of paid channels (excl. search) to drive growth and brand awareness in the markets GetAccept is operating in. You will have the main responsibility for our paid growth and acquisition marketing.
You will for example:
- Take lead on the tactical work for the paid marketing activities online
- Plan and execute paid social media campaigns to drive awareness and leads generation, in close collaboration with the Social Media Manager and Designer
- Be responsible for customer behavior analysis for all channels in order to optimize based on these insights
- Set targets, budget and relevant KPIs for all channels
- Continuously work with optimization, tracking, measuring and analysis
- Evaluate paid marketing activities together with local Marketing coordinators in order to find the right mix of channels for each market (i.e could be affiliates, native, display, Youtube, or other activities)
This is what you will get!
- A fun and stimulating position where you will be able to drive improvement and make a real impact on the way we operate
- A workplace with a strong company culture; we believe in Team wins, Friday Fika and to celebrate success!
- A beautiful and homie office on Södergatan in Malmö, where you’ll have free access to snacks, cold and hot beverages and never ending support from your colleagues
- We understand the importance of work life balance and believe in flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience within digital marketing with focus on paid channels
- Great knowledge within lead-generating activities and analyzing customer behaviors
- Fluent in English. Swedish or any other additional language is a plus
Most importantly; you have a passion for digital marketing and are eager to grow within your field! Being a rapidly expanding SaaS-company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. As the people person you are, you enjoy working together and see the benefits of it to become stronger as a team. I
We use ongoing selection for this recruitment and have no end date, so kindly send in your application today!